gajowa
entuzjasta
entuzjasta
Imie i Nazwisko: Barbara Bogdańska
Miejsce zamieszkania/miasto/: Kraków
Kontaktowanie:

Zaproszenie dla PKMD do Neapolu

Post autor: gajowa » 13 maja 2010, 13:52

Klub został zaproszony do wzięcia udziału w wystawie-targach akwarystycznych oraz Mistrzostwach Dyskowców, która odbedzie sie w Neapolu w dziach 24-26.09.2010 r.
Zaproszenie obejmuje również oddelegowanie jednego polskiego sędziego, którego ma wybrać zarząd.
Cała impreza odbędzie sie w ogromnym centrum o nazwie Jmbo 1.
http://www.napoliaquatica.com/

Na tej wystawie również będą mogli wystawić sie hodowcy, bookując stoisko o wym 3x4 m.

Wstawienie 1 dyskowca na konkurs wynosi 40 euro.

Wejściówka na cały czas trwania wystawy dla wystawców = 15 euro.

Ceny za hotel od 45-85 euro/osoba.

Informacje dot. ceny za wynajęcie stoiska jakie uzgodniłam z organizatorem, proszę pytać na priva.

marek
zarząd pkmd
Imie i Nazwisko: Marek Widur
Kontaktowanie:

Re: Zaproszenie dla PKMD do Neapolu

Post autor: marek » 13 maja 2010, 20:55

Potwierdzam zaproszenie jakie dostał Klub od Włochów do wzięcia udziału w Konkursie Dyskowców, zaproszenie dotarło na ręce Zbyszka, oraz moje. Barbara koordynowała wstępne uzgodnienia z Włochami, oraz Jeffrejem z Malezji co skutkowało zaproszeniem naszego klubu, oraz polskiego sędziego do wzięcia udziału w Mistrzostwa, za co jej wielkie dzięki.
Zostało nam jeszcze trochę czasu do września, ale proszę o zgłaszanie się kto decyduje się na wyjazd. Musimy wcześniej rezerwować noclegi, oraz zacząć przymierzać się do organizowania transportu.

Awatar użytkownika
gajowa
entuzjasta
entuzjasta
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: gajowa » 13 maja 2010, 21:50

Dodam jeszcze, że jedna osoba będzie mogła wystawić w konkursie max 8 dyskowców (po 2 w klasie). Klasy są takie same jak my mamy, plus dodatkowa klasa (13) dla nowych odmian.
Będzie równiez konferencja dotycząca ujednolicenia międzynarodowego standardu sędziowania dyskowców i klas na wystawach. Konferencje najprawdopodobnie poprowadzi Heiko Bleher.
Przewidywany panel sędziowski;
2 sędziów z Włoch
1 z malezji
1 z Singapuru
1 z Turcji
1 z Chin
1 z USA
1 z Niemiec
1 z Polski

NapoliAquatica
Imie i Nazwisko: Iovino Gennaro
Miejsce zamieszkania/miasto/: Napoli Italy

Post autor: NapoliAquatica » 17 maja 2010, 22:50

Good nighteveryone;

I want to show you our fair:

International Aquaristic and Discus Fair in Naples - Italy
24-26 September 2010

Good evening Mr JTS;
It's my big,big pleasure to invite you to Napoli Aquatica 2010.

i should want to start saying you that I believe that your partecipation to our show can really help us to become important.
You are one of the most important breeder all over the world. And I believe that every show in the world may try to have your as a partner and your discus in the show if want to have the chance to become international.
And we should want it.
Our show want be different from all others. I know that trying to fight against Duisburg or Aquarama or your Malesia; may be a very stupid think. In our case we decided to make a big fair with hy quality standard of services offered, and divided intro 3 different but integrated parts.
One that is the business: we do think that our fair must be built on business. All of you will have a business area just in the same space of the fair; but at the same time cutted from it.
A space with bar service; with hostess, food ;tables and sofas on which to discuss, arrange and sign agreements. It will be opened only to the operators to make business.
At this point, you've to consider this: Our marketing office is double. One is integrated with that of the Commercial center "Jumbo1" that organize 4 meetings every here in witch they have a medium presence of people of 40,000.
By them, we'll have TV, Radio, and a very strong and public publicity.
Then we have Ross & Thomas for imaging and brand position on internet.
Loock at our web sire (www.napoliaquatica.com) and see the cure they make in promoting on internet.
After the business the second important part will be the fair. In witch every seller can send the product directly to all customers. And considering that I'm talking about from 15,000 to 25,000 buyers and hobbysts.
The 3° part will the the Championship with conferencies. We'll have 200 discus in championship and a conference room from 350 seats in total, among those seated and those standing.
The most important conference will be that we'll have with all the representatives of different clubs and associations that will be representing the single world realities.
in it you'll talk of standard; genetics, categoryes; to try to improuve a new way in this.
And Then Napoli Aquatica want to promote the hy quality discus from Theworld.
In a way completelly different and new
:
The market should make the concept of quality its raison d'etre. Should be proposed marks the absolute level and the work that every great recruiter is to offer a unique product, exclusive, researched and studied both at the genetic level than purely aesthetic.
To reach this goal Naples Aquatica offers its partners, only the absolute level of farmers, to work exclusively and to link its name and image company.

Also, Napoli Aquatica 2010 has originated as an ambitious project aimed to create a further development occasion for the aquariphilia in Italy, conforming with international standards.
A great three day fair to create a meeting point and an exchange of views.
A serious opportunity for the exhibitors and lovers willing to approach an international context where to enjoy the best of the world aquariphia market.
Napoli Aquatica will take place on a 3000 sq covered surface area situated on the perimeter of the modern
Jambol Commercial Center, making use of all its perfectly functional services.
Exhibition area:
Completely covered and illuminated 3000 sq surface. More than 50 “booths” for the exhibitors, who will have at their disposition one or more lighting points and the possibility to fit out the own stand with different solutions and dimensions of the reserved exhibition area. For the firms without an own stand, the
organizers will provide stands of different dimensions with the possibility of customization and services.
Fair will have to 2 entrances, which will allow an adequate stream of visitors going in and out.
Conferences:
A modern conference hall will host more than 170 people (100 seated) provided with audio/visual installations.
Specific interests:
1. International discus championship subdivided into 13 categories, just divided into 4 groups.
winners will be awarded with trophies and are also foreseen money/ingot prizes (prizes for the 1st, 1nd and 3rd grade category and for the best show), discus in competition will be valued by an international jury based on world judgment standards :

Category:
First Group
Wild caught & Wild Caught Breeding forms:
1 Heckel
2 Brown
3 Green
4 Blu
Second Group
Forms of European Breeding:
5 Striped Tourquoise
6 Red Tourquoise
7 Solid Blu
8 Solid Red
Third Group
Forms of Asian Breeding:
9 Pigeon Blood Solid
10 Pigeon Blood Striati e Patterned
11 Red Spotted
12 Red Spotted Snake Skin
Fourth Group
13 Unclassifiable Forms

So, how you can read, we'll have 4 different categoryes. In next days you will read on www.napoliaquatica.com all the new informations concerning our criteria of judgyng.

Regards

Iovino Gennaro
oversease Napoli Aquatica

Awatar użytkownika
gajowa
entuzjasta
entuzjasta
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: gajowa » 17 maja 2010, 23:35

Hi Gennaro and welcome on our forum :)
Thanks for all aditional info regarding the Napoli Fair.
I am sure it will be great exhibition for everyone.

Awatar użytkownika
hudy
entuzjasta
entuzjasta
Imie i Nazwisko: Zbigniew Hudobski
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: hudy » 18 maja 2010, 05:03

Hi Gennaro
I thank for information.

NapoliAquatica
Imie i Nazwisko: Iovino Gennaro
Miejsce zamieszkania/miasto/: Napoli Italy

Post autor: NapoliAquatica » 18 maja 2010, 13:31

Tank you for your partecipation to this discussion. I hope that from Polland many friends will decide to come. To visit us; to visit my great city; to take part to the championship and to sell theyrproducts in our stands.

Regards

Awatar użytkownika
Diamond-Cukero
entuzjasta
entuzjasta
Imie i Nazwisko: Andrzej Nowicki
Miejsce zamieszkania/miasto/: Katowice
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Diamond-Cukero » 19 maja 2010, 12:39

Przetłumaczyłem sobie :D
Ale czy nie było by fajnie umieścić tłumaczenie pod każdym tekstem w końcu jesteśmy w Polsce .
Każdy inaczej sobie to przetłumaczy i wyjdą cuda podobnie jak było z zaproszeniem sędziego ?
Na południu mogą a my nie .

Awatar użytkownika
gajowa
entuzjasta
entuzjasta
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: gajowa » 19 maja 2010, 13:44

Andrzeju, jest tłumacz google na portalu. Trzeba go tylko załączyć i jest tekst po polsku.

Awatar użytkownika
hudy
entuzjasta
entuzjasta
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: hudy » 27 maja 2010, 06:07

Zgłoszenia ryb, przez hodowców z PKMD na wystawę /targi (www.napoliaquatica.com) w której będziemy brać udział przyjmujemy do 14.06.2010. Zgłoszenia proszę przysyłać na biuro@sumik45.pl

Awatar użytkownika
Diamond-Cukero
entuzjasta
entuzjasta
Imie i Nazwisko: Andrzej Nowicki
Miejsce zamieszkania/miasto/: Katowice
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Diamond-Cukero » 27 maja 2010, 08:02

I jeszcze trzeba by dodać :

Według mnie wystawiający ryby na konkurs członek klubu hodowca powinien być poinformowany że Klub nie odpowiada za ryby przygotowane do transportu .
Ryby należy przygotować do co najmniej 48-ośmiu godzin transportu.
Także Klub nie odpowiada za błędy czy niedopatrzenia organizatorów konkursu w przygotowaniu zbiorników i wody
oraz innych złośliwości rzeczy martwych.

To wszystko po to żeby znowu nie było niepotrzebnych pretensji po przyjeździe do kraju .

Awatar użytkownika
hudy
entuzjasta
entuzjasta
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: hudy » 27 maja 2010, 08:06

Tak Andrzeju, dla mnie to jest oczywiste i myślę że dla innych również.

Odpowiedz

Wróć do „Komunikaty”